1. Stay hydrated! It's good for your skin, your digestion and your overall health.
2. Eat more fruits and veggies. Smoothies are a great way to increase your daily intake.
3. Eat consciously and sustainably; eat less meat, dairy, sugar and overly processed foods.
4. Drink alcohol and caffeine in moderation. Treat yourself without overindulging.
5. Manage your stress. Practice mindful breathing and yoga, get adequate magnesium and supplement with adaptogenic herbs if needed.
6. Get enough sleep! Our bodies heal and rejuvenate when we are at rest.
7. Find a physical activity that you enjoy and do it regularly.
8. Get outside. Spend less time staring at a screen (phone, TV, computer) and more time surrounded by nature.
9. Give back to your community or support a cause you're passionate about. When we do good, we feel good.
10. Develop a spiritual practice. Whether it's exploring nature, gardening, meditating or being moved by music, find something that makes you feel connected to something larger than yourself.